Our practice management solutions allow you to be the expert in quality patient care while our experts focus on creating a profitable and secure foundation for the practice, while maintaining a strong focus on the patient experience.
We provide actionable insight into the financial health of your practice and work to drive proven and measurable results.
Helping You Focus on
What Matters Most
Financial Analysis and Management
- Business Models, (Value Based Care, Concierge, DPC etc.)
- Evaluation of fee schedules
- Financial Planning
- Malpractice, disability, life and health
- Real Estate
New Practice Set-up
- Facility selection and build-out
- Inventory purchasing
- Medical practice financing
- Medical staff and support staff recruiting
- Business models (Concierge, DPC, Accountable Care, etc.)
- Sourcing medical equipment and medical/technical service providers
- Vendor selection and Management for software, practice managment systems, billing services, clearinghouses
- GPO, inventory purchasing
- Practice Management System (PMS)
- Electronic Health Record System (EHR)
- Medical Billing/Coding
- Ancillary vendors
- And more
Medical and Practice Marketing
Our experts are able to review all policies and procedures and work with the office to implement strategies to minimize risks with solutions related to HIPAA, Internet and email usage, Data recovery plans and Data breach protocols etc.
In addition, our billing and coding experts provide insight and solutions to reduce risk around embezzlement threats, prompt claims submission and turn around time, reduced denials, complete provider documentation etc.
We also help with
Revenue Cycle Management
Get The Revenue You Deserve
Our proven billing strategies increase collections, create consistent cash flow and eliminate administrative headaches.
Ancillary Management Program
Grow With Avidian Health
Healthy Patients Start With a Healthy Clinic
Talk With an Expert
6735 Salt Cedar Way
Bldg 1 Suite 300
Frisco, TX 75034
What to Expect From Your Consultation
During your consultation you will speak with one of our healthcare consultants who will ask you questions around the current state of your practice and your current concerns. This can be done on the phone, via email, or in person. Additional reports may be requested in order to complete certain aspects of the evaluation.
What We'll Do
Listen, Evaluate, Bring Impact
How We Do It
Step 1 - Practice Analysis
- Listen to your areas of concern
- Gather and analyze current billing and practice data
Step 2 - Bring Solutions
- Present Analysis findings and discuss opportunities for improvement
Step 3 - Optimize Revenue Cycle
- Identify key goals and metrics to monitor and measure through innovative dashboards
- Perform end-end revenue cycle functions focusing on actionable insights that reduce denies and create consistent cash flow
What Happens After
When your consultation is complete you will receive an evaluation of your current state along with recommendations on next steps from one of our experts.